There are, currently, nineteen permanent long-distance touring routes, each planned specially by the Club, and based on the simple theme: “One Hundred Cols”.
New in 2021, the latest “rando” Is the “One hundred road cols in the Black Forest”.
Completing the hundred cols of any one of these routes will either allow you to join the Club des Cent Cols, or to progress in the “Tableau d’Honneur” of the Club. In any case, you will discover or rediscover the Alps or the Pyrenees in all their glory – or the Drôme, the Ardèche, the Languedoc, Corsica, the highest passes in the Alpine Arc, the Atlantic / Mediterranean watershed or the Black Forest. A hundred cols, all in breathtaking mountain surroundings.
These permanent randonnées are open to all cyclists, licensed or not, members of the Club Des Cent Cols or not
They can be carried out:
- at any time
- over one or more seasons
- to and from any point on the route
Fees per randonnée (2021)
- Per participant: € 10.00 to obtain the PDF file guide
- “Paper” guide on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
See as well:
- The “rules of the game” for the Randonnées Permanentes
- The road map on which you will collect your stamps.
- The diploma received on completion of the routes.
- The numerous postcards sent in by the participants.
For more information, contact the organiser of the Randonnées Permanentes:
10 rue de Normandie
31120 Portet sur Garonne
Tel: +33 (0) 5 61 76 30 12